One Year Anniversary Photos In South Africa

First thing I did after entering South Africa was buy myself the best tasting ice cream bar known to man! I was introduces to these delicious treats by my good friend Ruth when we visited Israel in 2007 and I was delighted to find them in South Africa as well!
We enjoyed a few restful days at Mercy Air before the long plan ride home.

This place is an oasis for weary missionaries!


I was surprised by a beautiful bouquet of roses given to me by Ron & Barb!

Spent the day doing some sight seeing near Mercy Air.
This would be Nat looking over a REALLY big cliff. Seriously this photo does not do justice. I could hardly take the photo.

Sitting in the rain forest

Enjoying the view

Nat looking cool!

Another beautiful view at "God's Window"



Just a funky plant

Some gorgeous water falls



Went four wheeling and it was a BLAST!!! 
Nat & I are using the practice trail to get used to the bikes.

Going over a really rickety bridge!

We came from the bottom and now we are at the top!

Stopped for a rest to enjoy a snake and this amazing waterfall.

Sitt'n in this fun tree swing/chair.

Gearing up for the ride back

After all that adrenaline of four wheeling we took a dip in the spring pools.
It was VERY cold, I might add!

Topped it all of with an amazing evening out for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment