Digg'n trenches, digg'n holes, moving dirt, filling trenches, level out, pouring concrete, filling holes! A lot of hard grueling work is going into turning our backyard from a danger zone into a comfortable play area for the kids, Hubby and myself. To be honest I love this sort of dirt-under-my-nails and blisters-on-my hands kind of work. Most nights I couldn't wait to put the kids in bed so I could be out side for the last stretch of daylight to help.
No time to waste! My little girly is too
eager to sit and wait for the grass to grow!

































And here we have our brother-in-law, Ken, cutting bricks.
And hubby is laying bricks. focus hun!
I guess the hole endeavor tuckered Kaden out as well!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5/24/2011

    Wow what a job, I'm glad I don;t have to do all that work but its nice to see you all working so hard. Remember all work and no play isn't good either. I can't wait to see the end result.
    Love you all
    Mom

    ReplyDelete