Happy Birthday 'lil Lady

I can hardly believe my little baby is three years old today! I am excited yet sad all rolled up together. I am excited to watch her grow and learn new things everyday along with the fact that she is becoming more independent with each passing day. From putting on her own shoes to crawling in and out of the tub on her own. And oh the grown up things she says, "you simmer down" (said to her dad for moving her out of his way), "oh dear, I'm sorry sweetie" (said to me when something goes wrong.
And yet a feel sad that she will never again be this tinny baby cradled in my arms. Wow, the years really do go so fast. I pray I will always remember to take the time to enjoy each stage, the good and the bad!

We took some cupcakes to share with the Sunday school class.





My dainty little 3yr old

And a little family Birthday Celebration at Friendly's!



No comments:

Post a Comment